Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 2

I made it! My goal was one day, and now I'm on day 2. Baby steps. But, here I am, sick and tired (literally) because I have slept terribly for the past two nights. I don't know if it is the cold I have or if it is the patch and the disbanding of a habit. All I know is...I'm beat.

Other than that, I feel damn good about myself. I don't even want one. I'm even drinking a cup of coffee. :) I found that having a bottle of icy cold water nearby for times when you do want a cigarette really really helps keep your mouth busy. If anyone has used the patch before...did it make your face flush from time to time? Everyone keeps telling me my face is red, but it goes away. I don't know.

So, woot woot! Day 2! I'm sure I will be writing more entries like the one yesterday entitled "aaaaahhhhh". Writing that really did help quite a bit. Onwards!

No comments: