Monday, January 21, 2008

Yes, I'm still on board

I keep forgetting to blog about this! aaaarhh

I'm still doing well with the patch, though I am running out of the 14 mg ones. I don't know if I will be ready to step down to 7 mg when these run out. I wish you could cut the patches. Y'know...make it custom to fit MY needs. I still want one a few times a day. Like in the morning with coffee. Actually, that's the big one. Sigh. I do miss that. I wish I could trust myself just to smoke that one a day. But, I know I will just smoke more and more, so NO! Not even going to let myself think about that. Grrrrr. I hate smoking and am officially a hater of the tobacco companies! Why must you create this delightfulness that is sooooooooooooooo freaking bad for you, and is soooooooooooo addictive? Hm? Oh, that's right...money. That's the only reason anyone does anything anymore.

1 comment:

schwa said...

Keep hanging in there. Even if you break down every once in a while just keep it going. Eventually, you will go a day without thinking about "sneaking" a cigarette. You will be so happy you will want to smoke. That's why cigarettes are silly.