Friday, January 11, 2008

Whoops..Day 5 and Day 6

I totally forgot to blog yesterday about my Day 5. Day 5 was fine. No problems.

Day 6 is going well. I just ate some chinese food (again) and have actually contemplated smoking. Not that I can because there are none in the house, but if there were...I dunno. I might have had one. Or a drag. Something. I'm still feeling sick, all nauseous and gross. How can that happen without the withdrawal? I mean, the patch still gives you nicotine, so how could I possibly go through withdrawal? Sigh. Feeling gross sucks.

This, for the record, is the longest I've ever gone without a cigarette since I started smoking. Soo, hooray for me! My husband is having a harder time, because he isn't using the patch. He doesn't smoke whole cigarettes anymore, but he still hasn't broken the habit part of it. That's where I know I have problems, hence the patch. I hope he kicks it soon though. I want to go down a dose and don't think having him smoke will help me in anyway. :P

Did I mention how freaking good my shampoo smells? :) The sense of smell thing is weird and for the first time, cigarettes smelled really really nasty. I guess that's a good sign. Shame everything else smells really really nasty too. Except for the shampoo. That's good.

No comments: