Monday, January 14, 2008

Day 8

Sigh. Quitting smoking sucks. As I mentioned in my last entry, I am doing this sans patch. So far, I've been ok (if you count almost taking a butt from the trash and smoking it). It's funny though. Once you stop the habit part, you can really tell just how addictive nicotine is. I was bawling my eyes out for no reason yesterday, but I refused to give in.

It is officially pissing me off that my husband hasn't quit. If I can go one week without smoking (three of those days with no nicotine replacement), then he can quit dammit! It is to the point where whenever I see him smoke, I want to...a) punch him in the face b)take all his cigarettes and c) smoke them all in front of him. I seriously don't know what to do, because frankly, I think he's making it so much harder for me. And it's not like we don't have a good reason for quitting. Grrrrr! See how mad I am? We are supposed to be saving money because of the bills and here he is just smoking away. Well, to be fair, he cut down from over a pack a day to like 5 or 6 cigs a day. But still!!! It makes me so freaking mad. More later when I start freaking out again.

2 comments:

Clarinda said...

You are so real! I love it. So, what happened, did you kick the habit?

john said...

FDA approved chantix (latest smoking cessation pill) leads you to Smoking free healthy life. The Best possible way to quit smoking for clean and healthy world.